Are you making a list and checking it twice? While it can be fun to shop for your loved ones, sometimes it is challenging to find the perfect gift. If you are ready to wrap-up your holiday shopping for the year, here are some gift ideas that will support your family’s vision and eyecare:
- Sunglasses: No, a cheap pair of gas station sunglasses isn’t going to cut it! Our team can help with the selection of the perfect pair of sunglasses, including polarized lenses designed to protect against UV exposure. These “sunnies” can be both stylish and functional at the same time. Even children love getting a new pair of sunglasses!
- Eyecare Accessories: Certain accessories are essential when using glasses or contact lenses. Consider accessories such as lens cleaning cloths, stylish cases, eyeglass repair kits, and more. These small items are perfect stocking stuffers.
- Specialty Eye Protection: Consider the person’s hobbies and interests to see if any specialty eye protection products could be beneficial. Examples include swim goggles, computer glasses, safety goggles, reading glasses, and more. Depending on the item, you can make it a special gift by choosing products that are designed with the person’s prescription.
- Designer Frames: We carry a variety of designer frames that can be fitted with the person’s prescription. Wearing a designer brand is a great way to help your loved one look their best and to feel confident each day.
- LASIK: If you are looking to splurge on the Christmas gift, consider the gift of LASIK eye surgery. This gift idea is a great solution for someone who is tired of wearing corrective lenses (such as glasses and contacts).
- Donation: Are you shopping for someone who seems to have everything they need and want? A charity donation on their behalf can be a great gift option. For example, you can choose a nonprofit that provides eye exams and glasses for people in third-world countries.
Our team would like to wish you and your family a Happy Holiday season! If you are looking for gift ideas, we are here to help. Contact us at your convenience at our Murrieta office: (951) 600-9226, or our Temecula office: (951) 302-1331.